Q. I use my system as Linux digital tv and tvtime application to watch TV. How do I take a screenshots under tvtime?
A. tvtime has inbuilt option for taking screenshots via the core set of key bindings.
Press s key to take a screenshot
How do I force the screenshots to be a specific filename?
tvtime's screenshots can be given a filename when requested using tvtime-command. Simply type the following command to control a running tvtime process:
$ tvtime-command SCREENSHOT "myfileTitile.png"
And the screenshot will output as myfileTitile.png". This is useful for scripts which upload the latest image from the TV to a webpage or blog, for example.Tweet itFacebook itG+ itDownload PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page?
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop