I've photos in the iPhoto library. But, my Apple iPhoto app stopped displaying my pictures a some time ago. How do I fix this problem?
Before you fix this issue as mentioned below make sure you've backup of the iPhoto library i.e. "~/Pictures/iPhoto Library"folder to pen drive or other backup medium.
First, close iPhoto.
Now press and hold down the command-alt-shift keys and restart iPhoto.
The above action will force to rebuild the library. It may take some time if you've tons of photos in the library.
Finally, you should have the old and a new library folder.
Close iPhoto app.
Do not delete anything and simple rename older one as it. Finally, restart iPhoto.
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop