Do you recommend protective leather shell for Macbook systems?
Yes, shell can protect your system against food, liquid spills, scratches, and much more. Plus it looks great and gives your MacBook a grippy feel for further security from dropping your MacBook. However, you need to use specially designed shell for you MacBook, otherwise you may face overheating problems. Make sure your shell supports:
- Access to all ports and CD/DVD slot
- Protective leather shell
- Specially designed for you MacBook
- Avoid heat built-up etc
Macally Protection Shell for Macbook (BookShellB) - Two piece snap-on protective leather shell. Specially designed for you MacBook.
Macbook Pro Shell - This beautiful variation of our original hard shell case gives your MacBook a smooth, semi-translucent frosted finish that easily slips in and out of your bag while retaining a grippy edge for extra peace of mind. Expert Speck engineering allows you access to all your important ports and connections while highlighting the unique look of your new 13-inch MacBook or MacBook Pro or 15-inch MacBook Pro (unibody/black keyboard models). TTwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop