Q. Where can I download Plesk type themes for webmin Web hosting control panel?
A. Webmin is a system configuration tool for Unix-like systems. It has a web-based interface (GUI) desktop environment independent, for configuring some of the internals of the operating system. Webmin is largely based on Perl, and is running as its own process, and web server. It usually uses TCP port 10000 for communicating, and can be configured to use SSL if OpenSSL is installed.
Download sdditional webmin themes
Webmin comes with few built in themes such as caldera and some default. There is no plesk like theme exists for Webmin. However you can download other themes from following location.
=> Third party webmin themes
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop