I'm running the Mediawiki software under Apache web server running on the Unix operating systems. I'm getting the following in my php error log:
PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wfProfileIn() (previously declared in /var/www/html/wiki/includes/profiler/Profiler.php:14) in /var/www/html/wiki/includes/ProfilerStub.php on line 25.
How do I fix this problem under Mediawiki version 1.18.0?
According to this:
StartProfiler.php isn't a core file, it is created by the sysadmin if it is needed. A StartProfiler.sample is included, which can be copied to StartProfiler.php. Due to changes in 1.18, a StartProfiler.php from a previous version will be incompatible. StartProfiler.sample was updated, but StartProfiler.php couldn't be updated because it doesn't exist in the distribution.
StartProfiler.php is the core problem. Deleting it gets rid of that problem.
In other words just delete the StartProfiler.php file or rename the file as StartProfiler_old.php:
mv /var/www/html/wiki/includes/StartProfiler.php /var/www/html/wiki/includes/StartProfiler_OLD.php
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop