Q. I’d like to rebuild Apache web to include support for additional modules or to latest version. How do I rebuild Apache for Cpanel Server?
A. Building Apache is quite easy under Cpanel server.
Procedure to Rebuild Apache for Cpanel
Login as the root using ssh
Type the following commands:
# cd /scripts
Just follow on screen instructions to rebuild Apache for Cpanel server under Linux/FreeBSD oses. Please note that you should see a menu on screen asking you which options you would like built into your apache install. Select options as per your requirements. Once it has completed it will automatically restart Apache for you and you will then be able to use the new features.Tweet itFacebook itG+ itDownload PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page?
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop