Kali Linux is the successor of the BackTrack Penetration Testing Linux distribution has been released. From the official project page:
Kali is a complete re-build of BackTrack Linux, adhering completely to Debian development standards. All-new infrastructure has been put in place, all tools were reviewed and packaged, and we use Git for our VCS.
What's new in Kali Linux version 1.0?
- 300 penetration testing tools.
- FHS (Filesystem Hierarchy Standard) compliant.
- Enhanced and vast wireless device support.
- Custom kernel patched for injection.
- GPG signed packages and repos.
- ARMEL and ARMHF support: Kali is currently available for the following ARM devices:
- rk3306 mk/ss808
- Raspberry Pi
- ODROID U2/X2
- Samsung Chromebook
Kali Linux screen shots
Download Kali Linux DVD/ISO images
Visit this page to grab the latest DVD ISO images.