For a long time regular rss readers are demanding that we exclude basic Linux / Unix tutorials from our /faq/ section. One of such recent comment was:
At any point is this site going to post anything that isn't basic common knowledge to any linux users that isnt a complete noob?
Because if not, then I’m going to unsubscribe from your RSS feed.
Readers are demanding that we provide our content in ways that suit all sort of difficulty levels. As a result of these demands, our rss feed can be sorted as follows to make it easier to keep track of changes:
- RSS feed for Q & A /faq/ section includes all Q & A for all users. However, faq feed can be sorted and subscribed according to difficulty level as follows:
- /faq/ section new users Q & A rss feed.
- /faq/ section intermediate users Q & A rss feed.
- /faq/ section advanced (expert) users Q & A rss feed.
- You can skip Q & A section all together and just subscribe to full blog rss feed.
- Finally, old rss feed will continue to work as it is and it will include ALL articles from our blog, /faq/ section, and the bash directory.
nixCraft is on Youtube
Not our fan yet?
If you have any other questions, tips, or recommendations, be sure to send us at firstname.lastname@example.org or add in the comments below. Thanks!