This is funny...
From the article:
I'm a geek. Based on the content of this blog, many of my readers are too. But some of you just may have seen a woman at some point. If you have, you have likely been rejected, but don't understand what she means. This handy guide will put rejection into terms we can all understand HTTP Response codes.
Implementation via PHP:
header("HTTP/1.0 306 (Unused)");
"I'm a virgin."
Read more at seoegghead...
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop