It was late at night when the Young Mage was walking through the Tower. Wandering aimlessly, he stared at the looming walls, spiraling staircases, and catwalks when, all of the sudden, he heard a buzzing from above.
Tumbling through the air, it looked like a small robot was making it's way down toward the Mage. The little gizmo finally made it to the mage and bobbed up and down about a foot above his head.
We Say: This is a great way to introduce newbies to Unix concepts. Read full article.
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop