Write article / Guest Blogging on nixCraft
Do you have a great idea or tech tip to share? Do you want attention for your open source / technology project? If you have written a Linux article / tip that you'd like to share, you can contribute it with us.
Why should you write on nixCraft?
nixCraft is a popular Linux / Open Source website with more than 3000 articles, tips tutorials and how-to guides related to database, programming, security, UNIX, and scripting.
Our site is daily read by over 16000+ subscribers (RSS +Email subscription).
By writing articles you can gain access to to a dedicated community of Linux, tech experts, IT tech staff / admins around the world.
Guidelines for Writing Article
- We only accepts articles and tutorials related to technology, Linux, UNIX, programming, database, networking, virtualization and security. If not sure about topic just get a confirmation from us.
- There is no formal length requirement.
- There is no limit to external links to other relevant sites and content text. You can also include images and other media to explain the topic.
- Please run your article through a spell-checker before submitting.
- If you have a relationship to the project or website you're writing or mentioning in your article, disclose that relationship.
- At the bottom of each article please include little information about yourself, including your name, blog / project web site etc.
How do I submit articles?
You can send all articles in plain text format or OO text (.odt) format. Your article will published ASAP, unless you need a specific date. Please email article(s) to vivek. Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions!