Asus has launched an open-source project for its cheap ASUS Eee laptop PC . You can download SDK and start developing more applications. It is a collection of programming tools, utilities, documentation, and libraries for Asus Linux EEEPc.
From the project home page:
This is an open-source project for ASUS Eee PC series. It provides a center for the community of Eee PC users and developers, including source code, documentation and experience sharing. The project is officially supported by ASUS.
=> Download Asus EEEPC SDK [ ISO / Vmware Images - 885 megabytes)TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop