The best things in life are free...
Whether you are seeking Linux certification or want to accurately assess your skill level, Novell technical skills assessment (TSA) will provide you with an easy method of evaluating the current level of knowledge you have.
You can take the assessment and find out how much you know about Linux and save yourself some money. Upon completion of the assessment you will get a personal development plan that will help you increase your skill level or complete missing skills gaps with suggested training courses. It will also provide you with all the different training options available to you and list of resources to help you.
The normal cost for an online assessment is $49.95 but for the next few months its FREE :D.
=> Check your Linux technical skills assessment (free Novell Login required)
Also, in related news Novell posted a preliminary quarterly profit on Tuesday, bouncing back from a year-earlier loss when it took a $38 million restructuring charge.TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop