Art of Illusion (AOI) is a 3-D graphics studio that provides modeling, texturing, animation, and rendering in a single program. It is designed to be easy to use so that new users can pick it up quickly, while still providing advanced features to let experienced users create professional-quality artwork. Its most striking feature is its simple GUI, which provides access to powerful and sophisticated features. The fact that it is written in pure Java gives it strong cross-platform support, and with today's Java technology, performance is not an issue. Finally, AOI is built on a strong core/plugin architecture, which makes it easy for even programming neophytes to enhance AOI to suit their purposes.
It is written entirely in Java, and can run on almost any operating system. It is licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL). There are installers for Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows, but AOI can run on any OS with a modern Java VM.
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop