CRON-O-Meter is free, open source, and cross-platform (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) dieting software written in Java. It is a fully featured nutrition and biomarker tracking tool. Designed for practitioners of Caloric Restriction (CRON) Diets.
From the project site:
CR (Calorie Reduced) diets require a lot of information to perform optimally. In order to restrict caloric intake, but remain healthy, users of the diet must track their vitamin, mineral, and protein intakes with great care.
We aim to provide a complete solution to the CR dieter. Current open-source diet-tracking applications fall short in some vital respects. Either they are not detailed enough, or they suffer from critical usability flaws. We believe that a diet tracker must be effortless to operate for the activity for which it will be used most of the time, keeping track of the foods eaten in a particular meal.
To this end, we are developing CRON-O-Meter, an application that will take into account good usability design and dense functionality. It will provide diet advice, track consumption and exercise, and generally assist in all aspects of a CR diet.
- Visit the official site to grab latest version
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop