Didn't take long to release new version.
Firefox version 3.0.3 has been released. This version fix the known issues and brings stability to product.
New in Firefox 3.0.3
a) Fixed a problem where users were unable to retrieve saved passwords or save new passwords
b) Fixed several security issues.
c) Fixed several stability issues.
d) Fixed several hangs and crashes that occurred when using screen readers.
e) Fixed Mac-specific issues and much more.
Download Firefox 3.0.3
Grab latest version here.
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop