Do you own IBM hardware such as IBM eServer p5, pseries or intelliStation POWER workstation? IBM is now offering the AIX 6 as a open beta software for testing. It appears that Linux has changed all the rules of the game ;)
From the IBM announcement web page:
1. Almost anyone who is interested will be able to download and install a pre-release version of AIX 6. By contrast, only a few clients would have the opportunity to test a new AIX release in a traditional beta.
2. Participants in the open beta will not receive traditional support from IBM. Instead, you access a Web forum to discuss questions and issues.
3. The only legal document required for participation in the open beta is a "click to accept" license agreement that clearly states all program conditions.
Download AIX 6 Open Beta
=> So if you interested to download a test copy of AIX 6 click here
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop