This is a full-size PDF version ( poster ) from Oreilly.
Anatomy of a Linux System poster try to put most important things together. The result is indeed encyclopedic. Supporting the illustration are 19 written topics, with brief historical and educational descriptions of technologies such as Peer-to-Peer Communication, XML and HTML, Samba, Unix Command-Line Utilities, and even Java. Each topic has a list of key Web sites and useful books, including titles that don't belong to O'Reilly--part of Tim's insistence that the poster serve as a complete Linux resource. The poster also lists Linux magazines, conferences, major distributors, and, of course, major contributors.
=> Download Link [oreillynet.com] (163K)TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop