Opensue Linux version 10.3 GM has been released. The openSUSE project provides free, easy access to the world’s most usable Linux distribution, openSUSE. openSUSE is released regularly, is stable, secure, contains the latest free and open source software, and comes with several new technologies. The latest version of the popular Linux distribution has a lot to offer users and developers.
New in OpenSuse 10.3
=> A big round of improvements to the boot time are now included. There are now some incredibly impressive speed-ups, with desktops booting in around 24 seconds, or laptops booting in 27 seconds compared to a 55 second wait in openSUSE 10.2! See the link for more details.
=> Software included
* Linux kernel 184.108.40.206
* KDE 4.0
* GNOME 2.20
* Compiz and Compiz Fusion
* 1-Click Install
Download link - ( Download OpenSuse )
Download OpenSuse DVD ISO Image
=> Click here to download DVD (torrent).
Download OpenSuse ISO Image
=> Click here to download CD ISO (i386).
Download openSUSE 10.3
=> More download options such as FTP / HTTP and 32/64 bit platforms specific ISOs available here
Read on for details of what is new and available in openSUSE 10.3, and for all the necessary download links at official blog.
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop