I know most of us tired of answering questions about the Microsoft-Novell deal.. but OpenSuse Linux 10.2 is here....
openSUSE is a community project, sponsored by Novell, to develop and maintain SUSE Linux components (such as YaST).
Some of the Good application included:
* AppArmor: gives certain applications rights based on how they run and interact with the environment.
* YaST: a system management application
* Xen: virtualization software
* The KDE and GNOME desktop environments and many more
It's available for download on http://download.openSUSE.org in x86, x86-64, and ppc versions - via ftp from our mirrors and bittorrent.
Read more at OpenSuse mailing list...
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop