The OpenLogic Expert Community is a group of open source software developers committed to the success of open source. They are dedicated to solving the problems encountered by open source software users and are working with OpenLogic to support open source software projects in the enterprise.
While the benefits of open source software are clear, many companies have lingering concerns about obtaining the level of support they require. Although there are a myriad of support options available for open source, navigating those choices is not easy. Yes you will find discussion forums and mailing lists for open source software but these free supports do NOT solves the problem for sure.
OpenLogic and the OpenLogic Expert Community bridge that gap by providing a single avenue for obtaining expert support on over 160 open source projects. OpenLogic's internal technical support team acts as the frontline of support, answering customer questions and investigating incidents. For more complex issues, OpenLogic turns to the OpenLogic Expert Community. These open source experts work in partnership with OpenLogic to troubleshoot and resolve customer problems. Through the Expert Community, OpenLogic is connecting enterprises users with committed, passionate and expert developers dedicated to the success of open source.
As a thank you for their time, Open Logic Expert Community members can earn points redeemable for cash or rewards through the OpenLogic Rewards program. Check out their FAQ page for more information. You can apply here.
The first 75 people to join will receive an Xbox 360 after they solve the first tier 3 or tier 4 issue that is sent to them. Woot! :D
Please note that this for open source software development and bug related work. This is not your usual sys admin work. You need some sort of programming skills and you must be associated with any one of the project mentioned on their website.TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop