Firefox users like you and me considered as the most secure. According to new study Firefox offers the most secure browsing experience to its user. According to study paper called - Understanding the Web browser threat: Examination of vulnerable online Web browser populations and the "insecurity iceberg" :
=> Firefox users most likely to use the latest version and well secured from the Internet attacks.
=> Failed to update browsers will result in increases the chance for remote attacks executed by attacker.
=> Internet explorer security is bad because most users stuck with older version. Most people can't uninstall IE, therefore they end up using it outdated default browser version.
See study paper for all the details.
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop