I missed FOSS conference in New Delhi ~ over 700 people, two days of sheer fun, excitement and lots of FOSS :( I was in Chennai.. anyway freed.in is the leading community event in the Indian sub-continent and the developing world, promoting freedom in technology, software and other related fields, and personal privacy. The annual event makes free and open source software more visible to the world, and shares its excitement with everybody. freed.in helps nurture the community and enables networking within and outside the community in a fun environment. The event strives towards seeding of new projects.
Mayank Sharma has posted news and videos here.
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop