Shell (command prompt) offers fastest way to finish your work. However, not everyone out there is comfortable with shell. Therefore, you end up using KDE or Gnome. After some time you will fill that, you need combination of both keyboard and mouse to get best result.
Novell has published a nice list of essential keyboard short cut that will save your time under KDE or Gnome desktop.
"...Tired of using your mouse so much? Did you know that both KDE and Gnome have keyboard shortcuts for just about everything you can do with a mouse?..."
This is useful and helpful for all new and advanced users :)TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop