This is one of those trick questions you may face while attending a job interview. To be frank there is no good answer exists.
You should provide honest answer to such question. If I were you I will say something as follows:
Money is a good motivation for many people. I do enjoy my job but I’ve family and I need to support them.
Non-technical questions help to get more information about candidate. Following are more common question:
What you will do if you don’t get this job?
Why did you leave your last job?
Why do you want to work here? etc
If you are attending a job interview first time use search engine to find such questions or get books from your local book store.
I’d love to know - what part of a job interview question(s) challenges you the most?
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop