Well tips described here is used by me everyday. To be frank I should have jotted down all my experiences. Anyway if you are running UNIX or Linux based server, you can take the benefits of UNIX to your blogging advantage.
The native Web and text-processing tools of UNIX enable you to create your blogs quickly and easily. Discover some handy tips for improving your UNIX blogging skills.
From the article:
UNIX and weblogs, or blogs, have a lot in common. Besides being the native environment of most Web servers and the preferred environment for many Web developers, UNIX can be an ideal environment to blog with because of its Web and text processing power. Take advantage of the command-line tools and features inherent to UNIX to make you a better blogger. Here are a few tips to help you do just that.
Please note that in order to take advantage of these tips you need to have a shell access (most shared hosting companies do not provide shell access; get a VPS account if you are power UNIX user).TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop