Recently I came across a small but useful resource about making the switch to Linux from Windows. The site has information about:
=> What Linux is?
=> How to get it?
=> How to install it? etc
The site is useful for new Linux users who wish to make the switch.
TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
This website is run by a non-profit organization, GNU/Linux Matters, to promote GNU/Linux amongst everyday users. We believe in a widespread use of free software – as part of a truly free society; and wanted to say how useful and fun Linux is.
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop