KDE v3.5.3 Released. This features improvements in startup speed, a significant audit of small bugs, and some well-tested new functionality :)
You can download KDE Binary Packages here.
- KDE startup sequence reordered to improve startup time.
- Over 800 minor issues fixed thanks to Coverity, as part of a project initiated with funding from the United States Government.
- Small new features were implemented in Akregator, KMail and KAlarm. This release alters the tradition of limiting "maintenance releases" to bug fixes. "Feature freeze" was relaxed somewhat to accommodate qualitative improvements held back by the long release cycle of stable 3.5.x series.
For more information see official press release.TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop