Ah, it is indeed a beautiful Saturday night here in New Delhi.
There is some dissuasion going on with my old friend and I thought it is a good idea to share the same:
* Linux admin == smart people
* They learn quickly
* A typical Linux user is a power user and likes to run his/her own small server (DIY)
* They have knowledge of different technologies
* And most important - they can learn to run your Microsoft boxes in less time than it takes an MCSE to learn a single Linux task.
Do you agree or disagree with above statement(s)? Please add your thoughts in the comments...TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop