An independently-conducted study on reseller and system integrator adoption trends and attitudes around Linux suggest that Linux installations leads into good profits.
FTA, "The results of a poll entitled Linux in the Channel suggests resellers with an established practice around Linux-based solutions are experiencing sustainable and profitable revenues
The poll of more than 400 U.S. solution providers was conducted by the Institute of Partner Education and commissioned by AMD, HP, Levanta, and Novell."
=> Download this study paper (PDF version 370KB)TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop