This is getting out of control these days.
There is an interesting article at LWN about Fighting image spam.
From the article:
A number of spammers have been evading filters like SpamAssassin (SA) recently by encoding their messages as images. SA already has a set of rules that are meant to combat image spam, but the more recent messages (typically for stock scams or pharmacy products) have been crafted to avoid them. This would indicate, once again, that spammers are using SA to pre-test their messages and are modifying them to get through. SA developers, however, are up to the challenge and two specific countermeasures have been released.
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop