Excellent set of ImageMagick hacks and howtos.
ImageMagick is an image manipulation software suite for a wide variety of formats, released under a General Public License compatible free license.
From the site, "This web pages presents a set of examples using ImageMagick from the command line. However they are also examples of what can be done using the ImageMagick Application Programming Interface (API). As such these pages should be the first stop for IM users after reading the terse user manuals.
Often the same questions of "How do I..." gets asked, over and over again on the network. The examples in these web pages I hope will answer most of the common 'how-to' questions that arise.
Read how-tos and tutorials at Examples of ImageMagick Usage webpage.
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop