The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is a non-profit organization that provides vendor-independent professional certification for Linux system administrators and programmers.
The Linux Professional Institute the premier professional certification programme for the worldwide Linux community, will offer reduced price certification testing during LinuxWorld Conference and Expo 2007 in London. Registered conference delegates and trade show attendees will be able to enter the exams for half price –just £40 rather than the usual price of £80 per exam.
LPI will offer LPIC-1 exams (101 and 102), LPIC-2 (201 and 202) exams , the Ubuntu Certified Professional exam and the new LPIC-3 exams (LPI-301 and LPI-302 (Mixed Environment). Exam sessions will take place in the LPI Examination Rooms between 10.00–11.30am and 1.00–2.30pm during each day of the show. Candidates must obtain a LPI ID at online . All exam candidates need to take valid photo identification and their official ID number to the exam lab.
LinuxWorld 2007 takes place on 23rd and 24th October at London Olympia 2. For more information, please see LinuxWorld 2007 website.
This is a good opportunity if you are visiting conference or if you are from UK, take LPI exam.
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop