I am aware of few tips but this article summaries few more good tips and techniques that will optimize MySQL Server performance.
Although this article explains how to tune a MySQL database for use with eZ publish system. But most of things mentioned here will apply to other MySQL based software (such as WordPress or phpbb).
This article has suggestions for optimizing for either read or write operations, and also discusses some other optimization techniques such as DNS and filesystem configuration.
Try out these tips and let me know your experience. If you are aware of any other tuning factors please let me know :DTwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop