Recently updated/posted Linux and UNIX FAQ (mostly useful to Linux/UNIX new administrators or users) :
- Unzip files in particular directory or folder under Linux or UNIX
- On Linux how many kernel you can compile at the same time and how many kernel you can load in Linux?
- How do I save or redirect stdout and stderr into different files?
- What’s wrong with running Linux / UNIX shutdown command on a network?
- Howto Linux / UNIX setup SSH with DSA public key authentication (password less login)
- How can I play mpegs on Linux?
- Mount NFS file system over a slow and busy network
- Linux turn on kernel preemption
- How to add a ssh user in FreeBSD server
- Linux command to display package description, information, version and usage
Enjoy!Tweet itFacebook itGoogle+ itPDF itFound an error/typo on this page?