I just received an email from O'Reilly, which read as follows:
Get 30% off a single book or 35% off two or more books from O'Reilly, No Starch, Paraglyph, PC Publishing, Pragmatic Bookshelf, SitePoint, or Syngress books you purchase directly from O'Reilly. Other benefits you receive when you buy directly from O'Reilly include:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us and get your money back. A return shipping label is included with every direct purchase, and directions are posted online in case you've misplaced it.
Whenever possible, our books are "Safari Enabled." This means you can access your book for free online for 45 days through the O'Reilly Safari Bookshelf. How do you know if your book is Safari Enabled? Turn your book over and look for the "Safari Enabled" logo on the bottom right of the page. If it's there, flip through the last couple pages of your book until you find directions for accessing your book online.
Have a question about your book? O'Reilly is the only publisher that offers tech support for books. Send an email to and we'll help you out. Be specific:
- Include the book title and page number.
- It's also a good idea to include the ISBN so we know what edition you have.
Just use code DSUG when ordering online or by phone 800-998-9938. Free ground shipping on orders $29.95 or more in the US.TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop