Earlier today monit reported Lighttpd webserver problem. Due to MySQL database corruption site was down for almost 2hrs.
We restored all data, again, without any loss of files or posts/articles except comment made after 24th Jan 2007! Entire site is roll-back to last good backup which was made on 23-Jan-2007.
Thanks to NAS backup.
As usual disaster strike at midnight (3AM):
(Traffic hit graph)
If you see any problem please write to me vivek ReMoVeMe AT nixCraft . COM.TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop