Red Hat, India and Satyam (Satyam Computer Services Ltd. is a consulting and information technology (IT) services company based in India) join hands to open an open source development centre in Bengaluru (Bangalore).
"This is a clear indication that companies have now started to see a great demand and value in the open source business model," says Nandu Pradhan, president, Red Hat India.
The open source lab in Bangalore is for developing horizontal competencies and business solutions on Red Hat and JBoss platforms.
Satyam ADMS (Application Development and Management Systems) group and IMS (Infrastructure Management systems) group have worked together with Red Hat to roll out the COE at Satyam's Bangalore centre wherein all the technologies on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and JBoss solutions are going to be showcased and prototyped for customers for both domestic and global markets.
( Source efytimes )TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop