Our FAQ section is updated in last few days with new howtos:
- Linux / UNIX: Smartctl Check Hard Disk Behind 3Ware RAID Card
- Bash Shell Count Number of Characters In a String or Word
- HowTo: Find Out KSH ( Korn Shell ) Version
- Linux: Delete / Remove User Account
- No xauth Program; Cannot Forward With Spoofing Error and Solution
- RHEL Warning: RPMDB altered outside of yum
- RHEL / CentOS / Fedora: Verify GPG Key For Package Update
- VI / VIM: Open File And Go To Specific Function or Line Number
- Linux Find Out Kernel Module (Device Driver) Version Number
- Linux /boot: Out of Disk Space While Installing Package kernel-2.6.32-131.2.1.el6.x86_64
- Bash C Style For Loop Example and Syntax
- Backtrack 5 KDE startx Failed To Load Error and Solution
- Linux Command: Put Laptop / Netbook In Hibernate / Suspend Mode
- Linux: What is Dash ( /bin/dash ) Shell?
FAQ & Howtos RSS Feed
Get intimated about our new howtos / faqs as soon as it is released via RSS feed.
nixCraft is on Facebook!
Not our Fan yet? We suggest you become one right away! Just visit our Facebook Page. Click on the "like" button.