AutoScan is an application designed to explore, monitor and manage network.It is simple and easy to use app. It works on Windows, Nokia tablet and Linux computer. It is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2. From the project home page:
AutoScan is an application designed to explore and to manage your network. Entire subnets can be scanned simultaneously without human intervention. The objective of the program is to post the list of all equipment connected to the network. A list of ports preset is scanned for each equipment.
1. Fast multithreaded scanning
2. Automatic network discovery
3. Extreme Low Bandwidth
4. Entire subnets can be scanned simultaneously without human intervention
5. Addition time-reality of the new machines put on the network
6. Monitoring of equipment (router, server, firewall, ...)
7. Monitoring of network services (smtp, http, pop, ...)
8. Detection of the OS, brand and model known (Possibility to add an unknown equipment in the database)
Quick AutoScan Installation
$ wget http://jaist.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/autoscan/AutoScan-Network-Linux-1.12.bin.tar.gz
$ tar -zxvf AutoScan-Network-Linux-1.12.bin.tar.gz
$ sudo ./AutoScan-Network-1.12.bin
Download AutoScan Network Monitoring - Management Tool
=> Visit offical project home page to grab binary / source for Windows or Linux computer.