Most of us work in service industry where good service always makes a big difference at the end of day.
Guy Kawasaki’s (The Art of Customer Service, Part II) has excellent information regarding this issue. It addressed some important aspects regarding company’s good customer service such as:
- Use their name
- Don’t give them a sales pitch
- Have operating procedures, not scripts
- Use operators
- Keep customers in the loop
- Make customers feel important
- Ask them questions and keep the answers in mind
Read complete article here.