Finally, Ubuntu Linux version 6.06 is out and available to download.
This version (Linux kernel) is targeted at both Desktop and Server computers. The server kernels are tuned differently than the desktop kernels so that it provides better performance for server applications.
From the download page "...Ubuntu is easy to download. You can download a CD image and burn it yourself using a CD writer. You can download the ISO file directly, or join the Torrent by downloading the equivalent .torrent file from the download site of your choice. The download of a single ISO CD image is around 600MB..."
Importan LinksTwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop