Finally, I got some free time and nixCraft moved to new wordpress based blog engine. The main reasons for changing blog engines are -
- Categories and tags – Visitors can easily find out information
- Rating system – Visitors can easily rate the post
- Feed - You can now enjoy full posts via our feed. For some weird reasons blogger.com some times use to give full feeds and some time just a summery of post.
- Ease of management – I am also merging FAQ and Books section with this new engine. It will easy to manage things.
- Short urls
- Ease of use etc
However, I am not going to import old posts (we got 500+ posts). I am going to keep them in archive.
So please update your feed url and old bookmarks links.TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop