Lazy afternoon and full meals may result into nap. But it was Monday 13th and your manager (boss) caught you....
Next time you caught sleeping at your desk, tell following things to your box:
- They told me at the blood bank this might happen
- This is that 15-minute power nap they raved about in that time-management course you sent me to.
- Whew. Guess I left the top off the White-out. You probably got there just in time!
- I was not sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm.
- I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance.
- I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminating towards people who practice Yoga?
- Why do you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.
- The coffee machine is broken.
- Someone must have put decaf in the wrong pot.
- and in Jesus name Amen.
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop