WIFI is slowly moving into Indians homes. It is great way to share files, browse net without wires while working with PDA, Smart phone, laptops etc.
This weekend I was at my friend house. It was fun. Later he proudly displayed his Wifi network to me. Just like many Wifi users, he forgot to encrypt and secure his network. It was open to anyone to access his ISP.
My friend was not sure about this he said could we use other Wifi network in building. Soon we discovered three open wifi network :) with default password turned on (see list of default password)
Finally, we ended up securing my friends wifi network.TwitterFacebookGoogle+PDF versionFound an error/typo on this page? Help us!
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop