Here are some great articles:
=> 101 Ways to Build Link Popularity in 2006 : Andy Hagans and Aaron Wall posted 101 Ways to Build Link Popularity in 2006 (Informative) .
=> Do You Yahoo ? Switch On The Sign-in Seal Now : Yahoo has released an excellent "Sign-in Seal" feature â€“ it is a wonderful security feature that would prevent you from supplying your Yahoo! login credentials to a phishing site (Interesting)
=> Bruce Schneier Facts (Funny)
=> My new MySQL playground with VMWARE (Interesting idea)
=> Ultimate Virtual Appliance Challenge Winners : The winners of the Ultimate Virtual Appliance Challenge are HowNetWorks ($100,000), Trellis NAS Bridge ($50,000) and others for providing fantastic appliances.
=> Commercial apps added to Ubuntu updates - Canonical (commercial arm of Ubuntu ) has a new "commercial" repository to its list of update options (Interesting development).
- 30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 2013
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Top 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins
- 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips
- Linux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdmins
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices
- Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- 20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors
- 15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012
- My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes
- Top 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management Software
- Top 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users
- The Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop