I need to know how much data are transmitted on my ppp0 network or eth0 Internet links? How do I set IP accounting by address such as 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168? How do I set IP accounting per Apache virtual domain? How do I set accounting by service port (http, smtp) and protocol (tcp, udp, icmp)? How do I record how much traffic each of the clients computer is using?
KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is a full virtualization solution for Linux on x86 hardware containing virtualization extensions Intel VT or AMD-V. How do I install KVM under CentOS or Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 5.5?
This FAQ entry is part 1 of 7 in the series Redhat KVM Virtulization:
- CentOS / Redhat: Install KVM Virtulization Software
- CentOS / Redhat: KVM Bridged Network Configuration
- KVM virt-manager: Install CentOS As Guest Operating System
- KVM virt-install: Install FreeBSD / CentOS As Guest Operating System
- KVM: Install CentOS / RHEL Using Kickstart File (Automated Installation)
- Troubleshooting KVM Virtualization Problem With Log Files
- KVM: Starting / Stopping Guest Operating Systems With virsh Command
If I recompile just the Linux kernel, do I have to recompile the whole entire applications/other files in my systems?