- How to delete container with lxc (LXD) command on Linux
- How to disable firewall and NAT rules on the LXD bridge
- How to backup and restore LXD containers
- Install LXD on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS using apt
- How to Set Up and Use LXD on CentOS 8.x / RHEL 8.x
- How to add or mount directory in LXD (Linux container)
- How to create snapshots with lxc command for LXD
LXD is a next generation system container and virtual machine manager.It offers a unified user experience around full Linux systems running inside containers or virtual machines.