Suse Linux is similar to RPM based Linux distro such as RHEL but does not comes with yum command. How do I install a rpm file or packages such as Apache or PHP under Suse Enterprise / OpenSuse Linux?
KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is a full virtualization solution for Linux on x86 hardware containing virtualization extensions Intel VT or AMD-V. How do I install KVM under CentOS or Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 5.5?
This FAQ entry is part 1 of 7 in the series Redhat KVM Virtulization:
- CentOS / Redhat: Install KVM Virtulization Software
- CentOS / Redhat: KVM Bridged Network Configuration
- KVM virt-manager: Install CentOS As Guest Operating System
- KVM virt-install: Install FreeBSD / CentOS As Guest Operating System
- KVM: Install CentOS / RHEL Using Kickstart File (Automated Installation)
- Troubleshooting KVM Virtualization Problem With Log Files
- KVM: Starting / Stopping Guest Operating Systems With virsh Command