LOL, a good humor to read (or to kick start your new week)Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ 😉
When I came across the news yesterday, I couldn’t believe my eyes. But there it was, in pixels, plain as day. A story on CNN reporting that Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux, the most disruptive technology of the past 100 years, just doesn’t matter anymore. We immediately sought out Torvalds for his reaction to the story
Torvalds was not the only well known name on the list, which also included Microsoft’s Steve Ballmer and Slashdot founder Rob Malda. But he is certainly — or at least, he was — the most important of the lot to Linux and free software communities.
Read more at newsforge 😀
Lazy afternoon and full meals may result into nap. But it was Monday 13th and your manager (boss) caught you….
Next time you caught sleeping at your desk, tell following things to your box:
- They told me at the blood bank this might happen
- This is that 15-minute power nap they raved about in that time-management course you sent me to.
- Whew. Guess I left the top off the White-out. You probably got there just in time!
- I was not sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm.
- I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance.
- I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminating towards people who practice Yoga?
- Why do you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.
- The coffee machine is broken.
- Someone must have put decaf in the wrong pot.
- and in Jesus name Amen.